AutoTask 2000 is a task scheduler designed specifically for Windows. It is an extremely versatile event scheduling software that can be ran as a service or as a desktop application in the background. It has very flexible scheduling and conditional triggers for running various task and has also the ability to run multiple commands per task, much like mini scripts or macros. The concept behind a task is quite simple. A set of actions performed to retrieve a certain result. You build a set of actions or commands that need to run sequentially to complete a task. Starting and stopping programs, sending keystrokes to a specific window, sending DDE commands are just a few of the available commands. Logic commands such as delay, wait for program to finish allow for greater control of your tasks. With AutoTask, you can define intervals such as every 5 minutes, every other day, every third working day, every second Tuesday of the month, twice a year etc. Along with the ability to define intervals, you can also set run times. AutoTask 2000 will allow you to launch a task based on certain conditions being true. Conditions such as whether or not a file exists, or whether not a specific program is running, or whether or not a specific window is visible are just a few of available triggers that you can define. This allows you to build logic into your tasks. Whether your needs are simple or complex AutoTask can handle them!
» version 3.77 - posted on 2008-03-02
» version 3.73 - posted on 2006-12-02
EULA - End User License Agreement
This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Cypress Technologies for the Cypress Technologies software product AutoTask 2000, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this License Agreement, discontinue using and remove all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your computer(s).
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
If you have not purchased a license to use AutoTask 2000, you are authorized to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for evaluation purposes only for a period not to exceed 30 days. To continue using this software after the 30-day evaluation period, you MUST purchase a license from Cypress Technologies or any reseller authorized by Cypress Technologies to distribute the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. If you continue to use the AutoTask 2000 after the 30-day evaluation period without purchasing a license, you
will be in violation of this Licensing Agreement.
Grant of License
One you purchase a license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, this Licensing Agreement grants you the
* Application Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any prior version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, on a single computer.
* Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
* Site Licensing. If you have purchased a Site License for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you may install the number of additional copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT authorized by the site licensed purchased, and you may use each copy in the manner specified above.
Other Rights and Limitations
* Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, without written consent of Cypress Technologies.
* Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
* Rental. You may not rent, sell, lease or lend the License Agreement for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this Licensing Agreement provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this Licensing Agreement, and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this Licensing Agreement. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE
* Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Cypress Technologies may terminate this Licensing Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Licensing Agreement. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
* Upgrades. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled as an upgrade, you must be properly licensed to use a product identified by Cypress Technologies as being eligible for the upgrade in order to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. A SOFTWARE PRODUCT labeled as an upgrade replaces and/or supplements the product that formed the basis for your eligibility for the upgrade. You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this Licensing Agreement. If the SOFTWARE
PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer. Cypress Technologies reserves the right to charge for upgrades to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.